Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
|Institution:||University of Edinburgh|
|Program:||Online Master’s Degree|
|Scholarship Type:||Full Tuition|
|Eligible Nationality:||International Students|
|Deadline:||5 June 2023 (Annual)|
The University of Edinburgh is pleased to announce that it is offering twenty scholarships for eligible students who wish to pursue a part-time distance learning Master’s program at the university.
These scholarships are intended to assist deserving candidates and support their academic pursuits financially.
VALUE AND DURATION
A full tuition fee is payable for the normal duration of the program of study.
University of Edinburgh Online Master’s Degree – any Country (online)
5 June 2023
Scholarships are available for students who will commence any online part-time learning Master’s program offered by the university in session 2023-2024.
To be eligible, applicants must be nationals and residents of countries classified under the categories “Least Developed Countries,” “Other low-income Countries,” and “Lower Middle-Income Countries,” as defined by the Organization for Economic Corporation and Development Assistance Committee.
The full list of eligible countries can be found in the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship (496.2 KB PDF) or the DAC-List-of-ODA-Recipients-for-Reporting-2022-23-Flows.pdf (oecd.org).
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must follow the steps below:
- Apply to the University of Edinburgh by applying to the university’s online admission system. It is essential to note that applicants can only access the scholarship application system after applying for admission.
- After applying for admission, applicants must wait up to five working days for all system checks to be completed before they can access the scholarship application system.
- Once the system checks are complete, applicants can access the scholarship application system, which is located in EUCLID. EUCLID is the university’s online system for managing student-related information and activities.
- Applicants can access EUCLID via MyEd, which is the university’s web-based information portal. To log in to MyEd, applicants must use their university username and password.
- The scholarship application form is available online and can be accessed through EUCLID. Applicants must complete the form accurately and provide all the required information.
- Applicants who require assistance with the scholarship application process can visit http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance for support and guidance.
Applicants must first apply for admission to the University of Edinburgh and wait for system checks to be completed before accessing the scholarship application system through EUCLID, which can be accessed via MyEd. The scholarship application form must be completed accurately, and applicants can seek assistance if required.