Singapore International Graduate Award
|Institution:||A*STAR, NUS, NTU, or SUTD.|
|Scholarship Type:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Nationality:||International Students|
|Deadline:||1 June 2023 (Annually)|
Singapore’s Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and Singapore Management University (SMU) work together on the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA).
SINGA gives Ph.D. training in English in a modern building where well-known researchers will supervise students. After finishing, students will get a Ph.D. from one of the universities that took part.
SINGA wants to create a diverse research community in Singapore made up of international students. It also helps students start research careers in the Asia-Pacific region, which is growing quickly.
VALUE AND DURATION
The award provides support for up to 4 years of Ph.D. studies, including:
The students can primarily conduct research at A*STAR, NUS, NTU, or SUTD.
1 June 2023 (Annually)
The required documents for the application include the following:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) or a letter of certification from the university if the degree certificate has not been conferred
- Two recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- For applicants applying to NUS supervisors/projects, GRE scores must be submitted in the SINGA application form.
- The university may request the submission of GRE scores as part of the admission requirement for all other applicants.
- Submission of IELTS/TOEFL/SAT I & II/GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
Find out how to recover from a bad exam in this post here