Eira Francis Davies Scholarship at Swansea University
|Scholarship Type:||Full Tuition|
|Eligible Nationality:||International Students|
|Deadline:||28th May 2023 (annual)|
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship covers full tuition fees and is given each academic year to one exceptional female student.
The student must be a resident and national of an eligible developing country and should pursue a postgraduate taught Master’s program within the Faculty of Medicine, Health, and Life Science.
Women from developing countries, as listed by the World Bank
28th May 2023
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- Have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programs at Swansea University for entry in September 2023.
- Be female.
- Be a new student at Swansea University from September 2023.
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- Be a national and permanent resident of Eira Francis Davies Eligible Countries 2023 as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1st July 2022.
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
Not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
Full-time taught Master’s postgraduate courses within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University:
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Healthcare Management, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Medical Neuroscience, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
A scholarship committee will consider all applications. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview as part of the selection process.
- Application Deadline: 11:59 pm (BST) Sunday 28th May 2023
- Latest Invitation to Interview: 16th June 2023
- Interviewing period: 19th – 23rd June 2023
- Decisions: 3rd July 2023